Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Babies, babies, babies!!!

Gracious! Since I posted last we have two new additions to the family.  Mallory's baby (Isabella) is now 5 weeks old and Seth's baby (Owen) is a week old.  We are having tons of fun with these littles.  Mom recently got a pool so we have been swimming and Will has finally worked up some courage and is jumping off the steps...that is a MAJOR development.  Will is starting Kindergarten in a couple of weeks and I know that it will hit me like a ton of bricks when I leave him in that classroom for the first time.  He went to Pre-K but it is different in Kindergarten...its like he is really a big boy now!  I will upload some new pics of Will and load them later but for now....Here are some pics of the new babies!

Christopher Owen Hughes
Owen and Bella

Isabella Lynn Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment