Friday, April 23, 2010

Well....its been a while...I say that alot!!

I don't really have an excuse for not updating sooner....I am just a slacker! LOL....I can't tell you the times I have thought "I really need to update that blog" and then get busy doing something else and totally forget.  Will has been doing really well.  He recently started tying his shoes (which was a HUGE deal to him), he is playing t-ball (which he LOVES), and is excited about finishing up Pre-K so he can move to the "big boy school" for Kindergarten.  You all know how Will is and you never know what he is going to say....well, there have been so many funny things that he has said or done that I can't remember one thing!!! LOL...I am going to try to post some videos on here so you can see him in the act.  Hopefully the links below will take you to the videos....let me know if they don't work. I will post stuff as it happens from now on....I promise!

 http://qik.com/video/6161504

Dancin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment